Sunflower Fund

Sunflower Fund
Bandana Day

Saturday 23 June 2012

A complication

It seems like I won't be able to tell all the students about the fashion show this academic year, since I haven't been able to write up the proposal form and an email to the parents due to my presence at Group 4 and next week school camp... I feel very bummed out... I had really wanted students to be able to work on this during the holidays but it seems like that is not going to happen anymore... I will have to do something in the first 2 - 3 weeks in next academic year so that students get enough time and we have a good number and quality of entries to be judged...

Well, that is about it today, I have to go and first unpack my bag from Group 4 and then pack my bag for the school camp...In the mean time, let me know if any of you have any ideas about the event - as always, I am open to suggestions :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeans for Genes