Sunflower Fund

Sunflower Fund
Bandana Day

Sunday 20 May 2012

A heartwarming story....

So, today, I went to the official site of Jeans for Genes and I read and watched some videos about the people who have genetic disorders. I felt sad and happy at the same time... Sad because all these people had to deal with problems due to no one's fault and that such extraordinary people had to worry and think about so many things that a normal person person their age didn't have to...

On the other hand, I felt happy because I had helped these people in some way or the other through my work...and when I sat down and thought about it, these people wouldn't be that special if they didn't have their conditions... Some of them have set an example for the rest of us to follow... They are saying to life that no matter what life throws at them, they will keep going...

Here is the link to the videos of some children:

http://www.jeansforgenesday.org/disorders/childrensfilms

It also makes me think how petty some of my problems seem when compared to the problems some of them have to face every single day...

So, with that reflective state of mind, I leave you to think about how you can contribute towards this cause....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeans for Genes