Sunflower Fund

Sunflower Fund
Bandana Day

Sunday 13 May 2012

An update on the ideas...

So, I thought about the ideas that I had last week and I have now scratched out candle workshop, since it was clashing with someone else's project... I am thinking we will do the fashion show and we could have the bandannas being sold also... I will have to talk to the Sunflower Fund organisation in SA to confirm that... 

As far as the fashion show is concerned, I think that it is very viable and that we could have lots of people coming in... I will have to talk to my CAS adviser for this first and then we will see where this ends up :)

Right now, all these ideas are very rough, still in development phase so if anyone has any other ideas, please do come forward and share :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeans for Genes