Sunflower Fund

Sunflower Fund
Bandana Day

Sunday 27 May 2012

A purpose...

Today, I wanna talk about a purpose - a purpose for which you are ready to go to many lengths and the reason behind it....

I started looking at Jeans for Genes last year, when my then CAS adviser had told me about a possible event I could do. No way, had I thought that Jeans for Genes would have taken over my life in such a way. If you had asked me last year before I signed up for doing an event for Jeans for Genes, that I would be doing it this year too, I would have said - umm... no thanks... But today, I feel as if I am always connected to those people. 

When Mrs Hung had asked me what I would do as my CAS project - the first thing that came in my mind was Jeans for Genes and then when I started thinking, I also found out that Bandana Day was near the Jeans for Genes Day, I decided to take up both the causes.... And I am proud of myself for doing that...Yes, I could use a bit more of free time right now, but I will never sacrifice my time on planning for these two events....

As you can see, I am being very philosophical today and I feel like helping people out has become somewhat of a purpose for me. Hence the title - a purpose.... I would like you all to think about that while I am away... I don't think I will be able to write something for the next 2 - 3 weeks since I will be having my final exams...But I will be thinking of ways to promote these two wonderful organisations...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeans for Genes