Sunflower Fund

Sunflower Fund
Bandana Day

Sunday 9 September 2012

A little change in plans...

I was looking forward to planning the fashion show for this year's event, suddenly, I realised that our school's annual function was going to be at the same time as my fashion show. Obviously we can't have two events of that magnitude at the same time or around the same time. So, instead of leaving the project altogether, I went to Mrs Waller - the person in charge of Mr and Miss Northfields (our annual function) - and I sat down and talked to her about my predicament.

She suggested that we merge the two events as modelling is already part of Mr and Miss Northfields. So, now the modelling part of Mr and Miss Northfields is going to be Jeans for Genes and Bandanna Day themed. This means that even more people will come and I will be able to raise even more money. This sounds really good. The volunteers that I had gathered have agreed to help me with planning Mr and Miss Northfields and hopefully, this year's Mr and Miss Northfields will be the best one so far!

I have now asked Mrs Hung for a time where all of us (volunteers, me and my friends who have agreed to help and Mrs Waller) can meet up and decide on how we are going to tackle all the details concerning Mr and Miss Northfields and Mrs Hung has been very helpful by letting us have the CAS lesson. I will let you all know what happens in the meeting. Till then, any suggestions as to what we can do differently this year are appreciated. 

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeans for Genes