Sunflower Fund

Sunflower Fund
Bandana Day

Sunday 2 September 2012

Back to school

So, this week was the first week back and I have already started looking for volunteers in my form group as well as the Lower Sixth form group because I really would like the tradition of doing something concerning Jeans for Genes and Bandanna Day to live after I have graduated. I think that these two organisations are really worthwhile especially because there are people who are connected to this school by their family who have genetic disorders, so Jeans for Genes is something really close to my heart. 

Sunflower fund is something that I think should be given more importance and recognition to. The people in this organisation do so much to try and find donors for their children and it breaks my heart to know that most people don't even know that their is an organisation like this. That's why I decided to do both Jeans for Genes and Bandanna day.

The response that I have gotten so far is very positive and I am delighted to know that so many people are willing to help me out in planning the fashion week for these organisations. It shows the spirit of the school and I am proud to be a part of this wonderful school. I am so excited for this year's event! I think it is going to be a huge event and hopefully we will be able to raise a lot of money for Jeans for Genes and Bandanna Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeans for Genes