Sunflower Fund

Sunflower Fund
Bandana Day

Sunday 16 September 2012

Changes in the format of Mr and Miss Northfields

Hey everyone!

So, as I told you guys last week, I would tell you what happened in the meeting. But first, let me tell you who is in the committee of organising Mr and Miss Northfields:

We have form Upper Sixth form - Trisha, Maneka, Kevin, Keshee, Kanushka (who will be helping out for some time only since she has her exams to worry about) and me.

From the Lower Sixth group we have - Deepa, Sonam, Sonali, Basanti, Analuxmee, and two new students - Talitha and Evan.

I really appreciate all the work these people have done and are willing to do in the future. Without these guys, I would never have been able to do an event so big. Thanks guys for helping out :)

So, there have been major changes to the format of Mr and Miss Northfields since last year. we have scrapped the seperate dancing section altogether and we have also scrapped the 1 minute speech on "Why should I be selected to win Mr/Miss/Prince/Princess Northfields?".

Instead of that, we have introduced a skit to be performed by all the participants and a rapid-fire round at the end.

This is how it is going to be:

First round: Modelling - Jeans for Genes and Bandanna Day themed.

Second round: Skit by the participants.

Third round: Talent (1 minute for each participant)

Fourth round: Rapid-Fire round.

We are now going to start looking at finding the participants from all form groups and this is going to take some time so I will have to go now - I have to plan how to convince students of various forms to come forward and participate.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeans for Genes